Beauty Doesn’t Have To Be Toxic
Are you tired of dull, lifeless, artificial hair color? Are you looking for something more natural and less toxic? Do you want to cover or blend your grey while maintaining healthy, shiny, dimensional hair?
Welcome To The Organic Stylist
Where discerning San Franciscans go to receive eco-friendly, natural and organic hair care services. The Organic Stylist uses professional-grade, ammonia-free haircolor and clean, organic styling products, to give you healthy, vibrant, eco-friendly hair. The Organic Stylist is well versed in the art and science of hair care and color and is passionate about sharing her knowledge and expertise with her clients.
Jaiya Alamia is The Organic Stylist. Sustainable architect turned hair stylist, Jaiya is fascinated with the intersection of art and science. She brings decades of critical thinking and a refreshing perspective and sensibility to the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, and styling. Jaiya specializes in organic and ammonia-free hair color, curly hair, and short sculpted haircuts. Her refined eye for shape, texture, and color allow her to see your hair's full potential and craft a hairstyle that reflects who you are and how you wish to express yourself to the world.
More Reasons To Visit The Organic Stylist
- I offer ammonia-free, PPD-free and resorcinol-free hair coloring options for sensitive clients.
- The hair color I use has fewer chemicals and more organic ingredients than any other color on the market.
- You get to sit back and relax in a clean and tranquil environment, free of harsh chemicals and perfumes.
- Organic hair color feels softer and has more reflection and shine than traditional color.
- No burning sensation, watery eyes, or headaches during your color service.
- Your private appointment is 100% focused on you and your hair care.
- First time and referring color clients receive complementary hair treatments when time allows.
- I care for the environment through conservation of resources, reuse, composting, and recycling.